We are constantly cooking up new ways to make CaliberMind more user-friendly. To learn how to use these new features, continue reading. If you would like to request a demo, of the latest and greatest CaliberMind has to offer, click here.
The most common use cases behind customization requests involve list uploads. For example:
- Uploading a list of target accounts for an ABM play
- Identifying a segment of people based on an enriched list from a vendor
- Backfilling information that is populated in a spreadsheet
To meet our customers’ needs, we’ve created a list importer that will allow the creation of a custom table in BigQuery. That custom table can then be used to filter various reports via a list or segment filter. It can also be leveraged by your CaliberMind customer support representative to augment existing key tables with new and improved data. This page provides step-by-step instructions.
We are constantly innovating new configuration screens. These screens allow admins to use logic to make changes in their data and view the standard logic that CaliberMind is using to configure their default system settings. Allowed changes are detailed in our help documents, but at a high level you can:
- Apply global Filters to select the specific data you would like to be present in any of your reports or dashboards. By telling us what you want to keep, you’re also telling us what you would like to globally exclude.
- Map custom fields as a replacement for standard fields, often leveraged in reports (like Close Date, Amount, or Type fields).
- Replace a value in a column with another column’s value in controlled scenarios.
- Substitute inconsistent text values with a standardized set of values.
To get more details on common use cases and step-by-step instructions, check out our HelpDocs.
Customize Your Engagement Scoring Models
Similar to marketing automation platform scoring models, you can determine how many points you’d like to give to each event type. Unlike traditional models, we allow you to incorporate any event, including inbound events, tasks, opportunities, and campaign members from your CRM and data from your advertising platforms—and even intent data!
We also allow you to specify multipliers for demographic or firmographic matches to your ideal customer profiles.
For a list of best practices and step-by-step instructions on how to make updates to your touch point weights and modifiers, check out our help documentation here.