We’re excited to announce improvements to our attribution reporting. The updates include a simplified end-user experience with more actionable visualizations, choose-your-own-adventure data storytelling, and period-over-period comparison capabilities. Click the image below to see the changes in action!
- A set of five new attribution dashboards designed to replace all functionality that was previously distributed across legacy and insights dashboards.
- Dashboards now allow for changing date aggregations and cohorts, the group by (when appropriate), and for saving and sharing of various filter sets.
- Dashboards with filters can easily be shared with other users via the URL.
- Attribution – Summary
- Shows a high-level summary of attribution data.
- Attribution – Comparison
- A new report that allows you to compare specific periods (weeks, months, quarters, and years) over time by overlaying each period on a chart and table.
- Attribution – Explore
- Allows you to create your own simple pivot table by picking a dimension for a row, a different dimension for a column, and then a measure.
- Attribution – Opps
- Provides a detailed summary of the opps with attribution.
- Attribution – Events
- Provides details about the specific events that have attribution assigned to them.
- Attribution – People
- Provides details about the specific people that have attribution assigned to them.
Following the positive feedback from launching native-app search dashboards, we decided to expand our native dashboard offerings. Native-app dashboards give us complete control over everything, which means:
- We can build dashboards that load faster (both dashboards and data inside each widget) by creating more efficient code and only loading what’s necessary.
- We can build dashboards that look and integrate better with the rest of CaliberMind.
- We can use live data exclusively (vs cached data that users need to refresh manually).
- We can build more advanced functionality into our dashboards.
What else should I know?
- The Explore dashboard is a new dashboard. Understanding that we can’t build one set of dashboards that will satisfy 100% of use cases, the hope is that by building something that can be easily modified by users, we can satisfy 80% of use cases.
- The Comparison dashboard is a new dashboard designed to make it faster and easier to answer the question “Am I doing better, worse or the same as the previous weeks/months/quarters/years?”.
- The Summary, Opps, Events, and People dashboards don’t add new functionality, but they are faster, easier to understand, and integrate better with our existing in-app dashboards. They also merge functionality that exists in some dashboards but not all. For example, in all native dashboards, you can choose your date cohort (touch date, opp create date, opp close date) whereas this previously only existed in some of the attribution dashboards. The same goes for the group by selection.
Want more info?
We have a number of knowledge base articles and videos that go into more depth on the aforementioned topics including:
- Analytics: Summary Tab in Attribution Overview
- Analytics: Comparisons Tab in Attribution Overview
- Analytics: Explore Tab in Attribution Overview
- Analytics: Opps Tab in Attribution Overview
- Analytics: People Tab in Attribution Overview
- Analytics: Events Tab in Attribution Overview
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like additional training.
The CaliberMind Team